- June 17 - August 19 - Sunday O35 Drop-in Pick Up in Berkeley & Marin - CHECK HERE FOR TIMES & LOCATIONS!
- July 1 - FIRST GAME OF FABULOUS O50 at Tom Bates Field in Berkely - DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE! Sign ups will be open all summer and players added to teams as needed.
- July 21 - NWSL Watch Party in conjunction with MWSL - Orlando Pride vs Seattle Reign FC at The Flatiron - 724 B Street @ 2nd Street, San Rafael, CA 94901. 12:30 pm start.
- August 25 - ANNUAL ANNE WAGNER TOURNEY at Beach Chalet Fields in Golden Gate Park - details coming soon!
Annual General Meeting
Why: Get the latest information about the league! Meet other team representatives from the league! Thank you for remembering that attendance is mandatory. Each team should have a representative present. Absent teams will be assessed a general fine of $50
Openings for players of all skill levels both in OPEN and O35!
Check out the TEAMS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS PAGE
Contact Alicia firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
For all communications, please cc email@example.com
Angela Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org
-League sponsors, anything that can't be addressed by the contacts below
Alicia Yanow, email@example.com
-new players, new teams, Anne Wagner Tournament
Coco Moya, firstname.lastname@example.org
-referee issues (not addressed by comment section on game card), new referees, CSAN forms, Electronic Player Passes
-conduct issues (not addressed by comment section on game card), game cards, player cards
Anna-Marie Blinn, email@example.com
-schedule issues, forfeits, challenge matches
Paige Graff, firstname.lastname@example.org
-field issues and feedback
Nina Gann, email@example.com
-league dues, fines
Rima Mori, firstname.lastname@example.org
-newsletter, meeting minutes, league meeting location/times
Rainouts - The league policy is IF IN DOUBT, SHOW UP. I know this makes it hard for the 9am games, but until P&R changes their policies, there is little we can do. Also, all turf fields are open RAIN OR SHINE -- you will play in the rain!
The best place to check for rainout information is the GGWSL schedule page.
If you wish to call SFP&R, their number is (415) 831-5510.
Also try these links:
Rain out phone numbers:
- SF Park & Rec (grass fields): (415) 831-5510 (better to use the link above)
- Berkeley: Gabe (West Fielding) and Tom Bates (Gilman) fields: (510) 981-5161 Press 1. Call after 8 a.m. Per their request: "Please use common sense when you are on these fields and if it starts raining- stop playing even if we have made the call that the field is open. It's not worth destroying a rain soaked field for the rest of the season so you can get in your 1.5 hour game or practice on a rainy day"
Join our email distribution list: HERE -->
- For more league information:FAQs
Like GGWSL on Yelp!
Thank you to our partners!
GGWSL is part of SB's Basementeer's Program! Sign up at SB, get 10% off every item you purchase AND 10% of profits go to the GGWSL community fund!
GGWSL members receive a 10% discount, free ACL Injury reduction clinic at team practices and plus Sunset Soccer will loan (no charge) your team jerseys, Flags, Pinnies, Portable Goals, Lining Machines plus much more!
Receive a 10% discount on your first on line order with discount code HYDRATE
Find a League Sponsor - Make $300! Lower your team's League fees! Read on >>
GGWSL is an Affiliate Member of CSA-North, USASA and US Soccer Federation