Log in and go to your team page.
Hit EDIT PAGE. From this page you can do the following:
- TEAM TEXT - update Team News and History which will be posted on your team home page.
- TEAM WANT ADS - update your team roster needs.
- This will post on the TEAMS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS page plus on your team home page.
- It is good to include what positions you are looking to fill and if your team holds practices (or tryouts) include the date, location, and time.
- HOME COLORS & AWAY COLOR jerseys
- PAGE COLORS - update the color scheme of your team's home page.
Log in. You are now on your personal profile page. Under MY LEAGUES (right column) hit the link to your team (under CURRENT TEAM)
Please note that a player must be aligned with a team before they can register.
On your team profile page (under the team name), you will find the following options
- The HOME page will return you to your team home profile page
- STATISTICS will display player stats for the current season
- STAT HISTORY will show you player and team stats for all the years your team has been in existence
- Hit GAME CARD and you will be able to print your game card. Please make sure that all players’ CSAN numbers are added (see 5. EDIT ROSTER)
- EDIT PAGE - From here you can update team news, history, and advertising. You can also change the colors of your team pages. Hit UPDATE DATA (bottom of the page) to save all changes.
- Hit ROSTER if you would like to do any of the following
- VIEW ROSTER – Hit EMAIL EVERYONE ON THE ROSTER (bottom of the page) to contact the entire team
- ATTENDANCE – Keep seasonal track of players’ game absences. Check the boxes and then hit SUBMIT (bottom of the chart)
- EDIT ROSTER (make sure to hit UPDATE ROSTER, at bottom of the page after making any of the following changes or updates)
* Make a player active or inactive (check the box by players’ name)
* Make a player one of the team managers (check the box by the players’ name)
* Add a player’s jersey number (under UNI # column, add jersey number)
* Add a player’s CSAN Player Pass number (under PLAYER ID, input CSAN Player Pass #)
- ADD PLAYERS: After a player requests to be placed on your team, you will be able to add them to your roster. NOTE - The roster limit is 27 (18 may suit up each game).
- Log into your profile via USER LOGIN.
- Under My Leagues, your current team(s) will be listed. Go to the team you are adding a player.
- Hit ROSTER link (under team name)
- Hit ADD PLAYERS link
- A box will pop up with all players who have aligned themselves with your team. Select the box next to the players you want to add to your roster.
- A player needs to have created a profile, opted-in and requested placement on your team before you can add them to your roster.
- The players' previous team needs to DROP that player from their roster, then the player needs to select your team before you can ADD them to your roster.
- Refer your player to the instructions for creating/editing a profile and selecting a team.
- DROP PLAYERS – Check the box(es) of the player(s) you would like to remove from your roster. Hit DROP SELECTED PLAYERS at the bottom of the page.
- EDIT RATINGS (self-rating of players)
- DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD (we do not use)
How to file a Game Report
- After logging in, go to your team home page.
- Under the TEAM SCHEDULE look for COMP (short for the type of competition). Hit LEAGUE for the game you would like to file a report.
- You are now on the GAME REPORT PAGE.
- Each team has the same information mirrored on the page. Use the drop-down menu on the side of your team to report the following.
- Your team score
- Your opponent's conduct score
- Rating of the referee
- Start time of the game
- Any injuries - player's name, number, type of injury and how obtained? Please include this information in the TEAM COMMENTS section.
- Was the injury due to the field conditions, involving another player, or only the injuried player?
- Please make sure that referee adds the injury to their report
- If there is an injury, please fill out the GAME INCIDENT FORM and email to VPDiscipline@ggwsl.org
- If you would like to add any comments, you can include in the TEAM COMMENTS section.
- Make sure to hit SAVE CHANGES (right side).
Copyright Ian Clarke
Site created by http://www.iclarke.net