Transfers and dual registrations require a paper form that can either be emailed, mailed or brought to the CSAN office with the $10 fee. You can call the office to pay the fees by credit card.
To register a player via paper forms:
- CSAN Player Registration Form: To register new players. Print, fill out and sign the form and return to CSAN office with the player registration fee ($31.50).
- Parent Waiver: Players under the age of 18 who play for a CSAN affiliated team must sign this form and also obtain the signature of at least one parent. It must be submitted in paper form.
- CSAN Annual Mandatory Form This form must be completed every fall season and returned to CSAN Office before team can register.
- CSAN/Affinity Electronic Legal Agreement: The team manager who registers the team on Affinity will need to communicate to team players that they have agreed to the ELA. Click here to download the ELA. It's recommended that team managers get signatures from each player acknowledging the ELA
- CSAN Team Waiver Form: If your team is registering players via paper forms, every player must sign this form.
- Incident Report Form: To report an incident complete this form then mail it to the VP of Discipline.
- Change Team Name Form:
- Request an Executive Committee member to fill out the Change Team Name form for your team.
- Once the form is signed, turn it into CSAN with the required fee.
- Once CSAN completes the process, provide the GGWSL VP of Scheduling your new team name.
- When a team name is changed, all player passes must be returned to CSAN so that they can be updated. It is recommended that teams change their name at the beginning of the fall season.
Don't see a form that you need? Visit the CSAN website at www.csan.net The CSAN office is open Monday AND Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am-noon. The office staff is available via phone every weekday and Saturdays 415-467-1881
If you need additional assistance, contact the Member at Large - CSAN Representative
Copyright Ian Clarke
Site created by http://www.iclarke.net